10 Bible verses to help you fight discouragement and anxiety


As you enter this new week, hold on to these encouraging scriptures.

Fight discouragement and anxiety with God’s words

Here are 10 Bible verses to help you fight discouragement and anxietyas the new week becomes.

Here they are:

Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”

John 16:33

“I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world, you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageousEncouraging bible verse

Isaiah 40:31

“But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”

Isaiah 43:2

“When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.”

Psalm 31:24

“Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord.”
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous
 Psalm 55:22
“Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.”

Psalm 120:1

“In my distress, I called to the LORD, and he answered me.”

Philippians 4:19

“And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.”

Luke 12:6–7

“Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.”
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageousTrust God in hard times
 Mark 10:27
“Jesus looked at them and said, ‘With man it is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God.'”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post